Sunday, October 17, 2010

Top 10 NFL Week 6 Ad Questions

10) Why do Southwest's employees have so little to do that they have the time to work out dance routines, and so overstaffed as to make them elaborate?

9) If a beer's ingredients are having sex in my brew, does that make me gay for drinking it?

8) If I get a Capital One card, will my son grow a beard long before puberty?

7) Has anyone ever made a purchasing decision based on which corporate entity sponsors a time and temperature check?

6) What, exactly, is the amazing thing that Chunky Soup can do, other than be the punchline for the Donovan McNabb era in Phladelphia?

5) If you have to see Matt Damon in the "Hereafter", isn't this proof that Hell exists?

4) When Coors tells me that they have a beer with my name on it, does anyone else view that as a legally actionable threat?

3) If you introduce your boyfriend to your friends at the Olive Garden, aren't you just telling them that the relationship is in no way memorable?

2) Is there any chance to make the marketing claim that this will be the final "Saw" movie a binding legal promise?

1) Can I get a new Toyota without having a hippie-infested trunk?

1 comment:

Tracer Bullet said...

No, but it does make you some kind of kinky, orgy-loving pervert.