Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kobe Bryant Releases Trade Haiku

(ROIDERS) In the latest twist to the Kobe Bryant story, the unhappy star of the Lakers has now made trade requests on his web site, STRENGTH! HONOR! KOBE UBER ALLES!, in haiku form.

Some of the verses include:

i long for a trade
my soul cries out for glory
that, or sodomy

this kid bynum? girl
please. my career is too short
to mentor or pass

why did shaq leave me?
it is really all his fault
not knowing his place

phil doesn't love me
always talking of michael
i hate all his books

if they don't trade me
so help me God, i will hold
my breath and turn blue

i have no teammates
walton's kid is horrible
why's lamar so sad?

one of my teammates
i think is named Smush
i'm not having that

time to leave el lay
this town is just so phony
not like me at all

the east, it needs me
the finals ratings are proof
el lay stage too small

on second thought i
am going to take it all back
these pills are so nice

Lakers owner Jerry Buss was unavailable for comment.

No comments: