Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I blame Blinkie

Pacman Jones has finally lived up to his potential and gotten his fool self cut from the Dallas Cowboys. Not because of his play on the field, which was decidedly mediocre. Nope, Pac got the hook because, according to ESPN, he tried to have another guy shot outside a strip club. In 2007. Clearly, Mr. Jones believes one should go hard or one should go home -- in a bag.

Now, one would think that, as an Eagles fan, I'd be pleased about this development. It makes Jerruh Jones look like an idiot (even moreso than his plastic surgery) for signing such an obvious knucklehead, but I'm not happy. For one, Pac is a great source of cruel comedy. Second, with him gone, Dallas might sign a competent CB -- you know, somebody who knows where to line up -- and return man. Jones averaged exactly 4.6 yards more per punt return than I did sitting on my couch drinking mayonnaise straight from the jar.

Still, I'll be happy to see him locked up. Anybody who can be that aggro outside a strip club (You're only inches away from titties, man. Prioritize.) clearly needs to be kept away from civilized people.

1 comment:

DMtShooter said...

I love that his release is front page news on the World Wide Lemur tonight. Like he's, you know, good.