Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Site Bidness

Three quick points that, as the lead guy of a wildly unpopular blog, you will not care about...

1) Garments of Greatness, aka the Five Tool Tool T-Shirt, are not just available to winners of playoff prediction pools. (And yes, yes, yes, I boned it by not setting one up for the NFL playoffs.) They are also available via a $10 site donation via the PayPal button on this very site. That even includes the shipping. All I ask is that you pay with a debit card, so that I don't take a total loss, and give me your address and preferred shirt size (M, L, XL).



And remember, the guys get shirts!



2) In a similar naked move to separate you from your PayPal dollars, anyone who donates $1 or more to the site will get their choice of one of my four e-books, because, well, I've written 'em, and you might like them. (None of them are about sports, sadly. But some of 'em have sex, violence, politics and, well, travel. You make with the money, I'll make with the words.) This also includes anyone who buys a shirt, assuming you want the PDF.

3) Some of y'all have wondered if we could make the Football Live Blogging more interactive, and wonder of wonders, I've listened. (Shocking!)

So if you like them the way they are, holler. If you'd rather see something new that will be more like a poorly attended group IM window, you should also say so. After all, you are the reason why this is one of the least popular sports blogs in Blogfrica...

1 comment:

John Bradley said...

Some of y'all have wondered if we could make the Football Live Blogging more interactive, and wonder of wonders, I've listened.

See, that right there? It's this level of Responsive Customer Service that makes this place one of the best blogs... that isn't one of those really good ones, at any rate.

Hell yeah, I want to see constantly updated real-time nuggets of Gridiron Wisdom displayed on my screen. It's my god-given right as an American, I'd think.