Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogrolling: Smarter People Than Me

Having met David Roth in person, I can tell you that he is one of those people I should probably not tell you about. The problem is that he's smart and literate and will make you realize that I am not your one true blogging god. But what the hell, maybe you'll still like me better. I'm confident enough in our relationship. Besides, he's picking the Giants this week, which means some of you can go leave comments on how wrong wrong wrong he is.

You can vote for blogs that are also not this one over at this awards thing, not that I can understand why anyone would want to do that. If you're feeling particularly logrolly, pull the lever for Hugging Harold Reynolds. I know the guy, and if we click his site enough, he'll stop doing his day job. That'd be a win for all of us.

Old school profane and freaky hate for the Dallas Cowboys, in MP3 form, covering a stone cold Frank Zappa-esque genius by the name of Joe Newman. I don't care that you think it's weird.



From Global Sports Fraternity, and just all kinds of wrong. But how can insulting white women be wrong? See more of them here.

No comments: