Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blogrolling

My fellow tools,

There's a good reason why the blog hasn't linked to specific other stories in Blogfrica, and that's because I'm a complete narcisstic greedbucket who doesn't want to share any of you lovely people with anyone else. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER SPORTS BLOG BEFORE ME!

But, well, this doesn't seem to be doing much for the Ol' Goodwill, so I'm going to start letting you know about things on other Web sites. Click on them, then go to the other guy's Web site and tell them that they aren't as good as mine.

Nick Underhill's thoughtful and reasoned examination of next year's Indians club. Needs more dick jokes, or at least, more about Travis Hafner being a roider. But a good read.

G.A. Poole goes down the rabbit hole of how sports sections have failed newspapers. Sing to me, G.A.!

And just to bring it down a notch, behold the Wunder Boner.

And on the off chance that you wonder my handle is what it is...



Now go, my pretties, and spread the word of my dubious generosity!

No comments: