Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Site Bidness

Nation,

Two small bits of business to go through today.

First, welcome Dirty Davey to our roster of lightly posting miscreants. He's stationed in North Carolina, and will help to fill our crucial lack of coverage on college basketball, the NHL, NASCAR, pro wrestling and "Hee Haw." That is, if and when he decides to post, especially once he reads the filthy lies in the last sentence. He also hates Vokis, or at least, that's my story.

Second, on the chance in hell that you care or have noticed, there's been a slight slowdown in the amount of FTT verbiage coming from ol' Shooter; that's because I'm two-timing FTT with posts over at Epic Carnival, in a mad rush to try and expose myself to more people. Also, my professional life is actually becoming professional. Sad, isn't it? More here, when I can.

No comments: