Saturday, September 6, 2008

NCAA Winning Picks Week 2


Okay, off to a good start this season. Even though we went 2-2 on games last week, we went 4-2 on bets (tripling up on the Texas game). There are a lot of games I like this week and my picks are late, so no time for in depth analysis. Just follow my picks if you want to make some coin. Lay 1 unit on each game and 2 on the lock of the week.

Northwestern -6.5 at Duke. Coach Fitzgerald has done a fantastic job of continuing the rebuilding of this program. I like the Cats by 2 TDs in this game.

Boston College -6.5 at Georgia Tech. No analysis, just a gut feel.

West Virginia -7.5 at Eastern Carolina. Am I missing something here? Mountaineers roll in a laugher.

Oklahoma -21.5 vs. Cincinnati. Bob Stoops is gunning for a BCS championship. He's going to run it up on whoever he can. Cincy is the latest victim.

Pitt -13.5 vs. Buffalo. Wanstadt needs to win big. Today, he does.

Wake Forest -7.5 vs. Ole Miss. 7.5 on the road is alot for Wake to give up. I think they cover. Barely.

LOCK OF THE WEEK
Notre Dame vs. SDSU OVER 43.5
. Look, I hate putting two units on the domers. But frankly there D is going to suck again this year. Same with SDSU. Both teams will score early and often. Two units on the over here.

1 comment:

Dirty Davey said...

"West Virginia -7.5 at Eastern Carolina. Am I missing something here?"

Two things.

First, it's East Carolina (no "ern").

Second, they're a pretty good team.