Sunday, September 7, 2008

Epic Drop: Top 11 Condolence Gestures for Patriots Fan Over The Brady Injury

Ready for the real inside story behind the Tom Brady injury? It's very simple: I own him in my most important league.

It's just the latest and greatest moment in my Masstermind Fandom, but don't worry, Patriots Fan... I'm not going away! You've got me for the duration, all the way through the upcoming season and beyond, as the good times fade and the rest of the league delights in your misery, your horror as other teams pass you by, and as it all turns to hell... it'll just be you and me, Patriots Fan!

But it'll all be OK, because I'm sure that all of you will be there for the team on the ride down, right? Let's make a pact. Nobody off the bandwagon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, its ok because you still have Fast Willie in your backfield....oh, no, you don't. Oops.