Friday, September 19, 2008

NCAA Winning Picks Week 4


It's been a tough season for my picks so far. We are struggling at 6-8. Time to turn things around. And how do you change your mojo? That's right, a road trip! So all picks this week will be on road teams. Let's make this exciting.

Vanderbilt +7 @ Ole Miss. Vandy is not only undefeated this season, but is 3-0 ATS. And they have proven the past few years to be great road dogs ATS. So we'll take the 7 points, thank you very much.

LSU -2.5 @ Auburn. Always a fantastic game. Auburn's D is fantastic but their offense just can't put points on the board. So I like LSU on the road here.

Miami -3 @ Texas A&M. Another game where I don't necessarily think the favorite is that good, I just think A&M is that bad. Tough to play at Kyle Field, but I think the Canes will over match the Aggies.

Georgia -7 @ Arizona St. Georgia has turned into this years "We don't get enough respect" team. They are looking to light it up after their tough roadie last week. Arizona St. - verdict is still out on whether they are a contender or a pretender. Let me save you the analysis - pretender.

LOCK OF THE WEEK
Virginia Tech +3
@ UNC. I can't believe I'm betting on the Hokies again and as my lock of the week. But I like them here as a touchdown favorite. But giving them 3 points is too good to pass up. Lay two units on this game.

No comments: