Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Top 5 Slow Day Sports Radio Conversation Starters

1. Pete Rose. It's been at least three months since anyone has really talked about him.

Is that too long?

2. An athlete is making a political stand against/for the Iraq War.

Don't these people know that only the media gets to have opinions in public?

3. I don't care if I get heat for this. I'm going to say it anyway. My producer is trying to talk me out of this, but I think you people deserve to hear my real opinion.

I think that Barry Bonds is an asshole.

And that he's black.

I think Barry Bonds is a black asshole!

Your increasingly tense phone calls are next!

4. There's a pay-per-view fight coming up. My interview with one of the fighters will finally answer the question, once and for all -- do they hate each other, really hate each other, really really hate each other, or -- and you almost never see this -- really, really, really hate each other?

The answer may surprise you.

5. I watched a movie, drama, or reality show last night.

Let's talk about it like it were sports!

No comments: