Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blogrolling Is Your #2 Choice In Modeling

Five Tool Tool is a #3 seed in the "Best Sports Blog Name" tournament over at Zoner Sports. I couldn't be more proud, really, and will continue to feel that way after we get taken down in a stunning upset, out overrated, pasty faces staring at the court in disbelief. We know the role.

I've been out of commission for the past 24+ hours, continuing to fight the good fight against a week-long illness. But on the other hand, I could have had Samuel L's day here in "Deep Blue Sea."



Now that Najeh Davenport's career is in the, um, dumper... it's time for him to try male modeling. No, I'm not kidding. And he has Some Experience!

Between the poker playing, the two daughters and the sports gambling, is there any wonder why I'm down with the Bracketer-in-Chief? Apologies for the fact that you've seen this on every other sports blog on the planet.

Destroy any Web site, including this one. Personally, I'm partial to the Led Zeppelin mode.

The Nietzsche Family Circus pairs a random Family Circus cartoon with a random quote from the philosopher.

No comments: