Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blogrolling: Trees Paint, iCheat, Hiding in Ikea Sight and an epic prank

The Larch... is an artiste.

iCheat, for your iPhone, with the iBlackjack. I'm pretty sure that iPain results. I also love that the first commenter is either the developer or a very inventive spammer (most likely the latter).

I don't want to be seen in Ikea, either.

Nick at IWS examines the disappearing Tulowitzki. Consider it a preview of my sleeper/busts fantasy baseball column, which is going to be 100% opposite of what I really think this year, just to throw my roto league competitors off the scent. (And if it's 100% opposite, it'll also be really helpful to you, unlike past years...)

Prank Wars continues with a hoax that has tens of thousands of accomplices. Maryland, you done good.


No comments: