Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogrolling: I Am Veto Vomiting. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

I am Veto Vomiting, and the Five Tool Ninja is Balls Horror. Who are you?

Back to back Blogrollings with Punch Out stories? You bet your body blow.

Some small, mean part of me is very, very happy to know that NASCAR Fan has to suffer with even more regrettable Fox animation than we do in the NFL. East Coast Bias with the story.



I'm just including this here to make Dirty Davey's head explode over how a Dookie will never, ever be called for traveling. On the plus side, Scheyer must be amazing on the dance floor with all of his teammates, and that's even before the poe dancer presses charges. (Oh, I'm so unfair to Dookies! Please, for the love of Coach K, throw me into the brier patch of links from Duke sites!)

Jim Bowden, the mostly incompetent GM of your Washington Nationals (well, they certainly aren't mine), decides to resign rather than be a distraction for an investigation of how he's been skimming money from the club on Dominican signings. What a selfless resignation! What a great guy! What an utter load of horse manure! Biz of Baseball has the sword fall, but, um, Jim? Innocent people don't quit over allegations.

1 comment:

Tracer Bullet said...

Depending the configuration of my government name, I'm either "Swoon" or "Poison Gas." I'm pretty pleased with both.