Friday, August 29, 2008

NCAA Winning Picks

New Season. New chance to make some extra coin. And with the current momentum of B.O., some of us will probably be paying a lot more in taxes next year. So get a head start and make some easy money. Nothing you can do about paying your unfair share of taxes, but you can control the extra cash flow from The Truth's NCAA Winning Picks. Sorry, I digress.


As usual I'll give you a few picks each week that are worth laying one credit, and the Lock of the Week worth 2 credits.

Tennessee -7.5 at UCLA. To be safe buy an extra .5 point to get that spread to 7. Probably won't need it as I think the Vols will run all over UCLA.

Texas -24 at home versus Florida Atlantic. I'd take this pick all the way up to -40.

Clemson -4.5 at home versus Alabama. I also like to over of 46 here if that makes you feel any better.

LOCK OF THE WEEK
USC at Virginia OVER 42.5. I can only assume they forgot this was a four quarter game and not a halftime spread. This one will be ugly. Easy money, so lay three credits instead of the usual 2 credits. You'll thank me on Sunday.



No comments: