Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pre-Game Notes



Video's words are NSFW... but that don't matter, just don't bite it. Consider it a tribute to Terry Bradshaw's piece with Tom Brady.

Breaking longstanding sanity and tradition, I tune in 45 minutes early and learn...

1) There's a special episode of "House" on after the game. It's the one where a onetime "Black Adder" character actor overacts, and people nearly die! (Note: I have never watched "House", but I'm pretty sure I just summarized all of them.)

2) The Fox robot is carrying the SB trophy. Woo, topical!

3) In pre-game, Tom Brady was a dick to Eli Manning. I am shocked, shocked, to discover a Patriots player behaving with less than perfect sportsmanship.

4) Terry Bradshaw loves him some Tom Brady. The phrase "mouth job" doesn't even begin to describe that experience. But Brady's bastard son won't be at the game, because he hates him. (OK, I made that last part up. No, really.)

5) If Brady wins tonight, it's just him, Bradshaw and Montana with four rings. And, um, not to be an old mean person and all... but you give me a choice of those three guys, I take Montana every time, and I win 7 out of 10 games. Because while Brady's been good in the SB, he hasn't been great... and here's the proof. Adam Vinateri.

No comments: