Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One small question in re L'Affaire du Plax

I’m my own worst enemy. The things that have happened to me, I have no one to blame but myself. That’s what makes Plaxico Burress Plaxico Burress. - Guess Who, a month ago on Fox
1) The cops have the gun that he used to shoot himself.

2) They have pretty conclusive evidence that the gun was fired. It's right over there, in the suspect's freaking *leg*.

3) There are witnesses as to when the gun was fired.

4) The gun is unlicensed.

5) It was also concealed, or at least it was before the suspect shot himself.

6) All of these things are as close to incontrovertible proof as you are going to get in this world.

7) Some of these things are clear and obvious violations of the law, and the suspect has been charged accordingly.

So, um... and realizing that I am not a multi-millionaire, and therefor not familiar with the quality of justice or legal counsel that such people receive...

Under what grounds is he pleading not guilty again?

Ladies and gentlemen, start your NYPD Is Racist Conspiracy Theories!

No comments: