Sunday, March 30, 2008

Epic Drop: Top 10 Signs That You're Not Really Ready for Baseball

Double drop duty today, with your list for the folks who aren't MLB-crazy right here. And oh, nice of the Lemur to not report reality, which is that the (P)resident was booed heavily by the Natty faithful... not that they'll remember much beyond Ryan Zimmerman going yard to end it.

Anyway... for people with way too much free time, here's my roto auction team.

C - Mike Napoli, $1
C - Dioner Navarro, $1
1B - David Ortiz, $37
2B - Ian Kinsler, $13
SS - Troy Tulowitzki, $21
3B - Ryan Zimmerman, $21
CI - Troy Glaus, $3
MI - Robinson Cano, $12
OF - Vladimir Guerrero, $28
OF - Bobby Abreu, $23
OF - Shane Victorino, $16
Utility - Brad Hawpe, $9

SP - Aaron Harang, $19
SP - Ben Sheets, $5
SP - Rich Harden, $4
SP - Francisco Liriano, $3
RP - JJ Putz, $19
RP - Joba Chamberlain, $6
P - B.J. Ryan, $2
P - Rich Hill, $1
P - Jeremy Bonderman, $1

Bench - Frank Thomas, $1
Bench - Jeff Kent, $2
Bench - Justin Upton, $2

As always with these things, I like the guys I got late / cheap much more than the guys I got early, I think I'll contend, and I don't think I got enough of the specialty categories (Saves, Steals, probably Wins). But if the cheap SP power pitchers come though, I'll be camping happily, especially when it comes to the keeper league aspect of things.

No comments: