Monday, February 9, 2009

Backstage

(Lead blogger DMtShooter has been interrupted in his daily filling of the bloghole by a notice that an advertiser is less than pleased with their FTT placement. He has been informed of this by a site toady.)

Shooter: Kick your f!@#$%^' ass!

Site contributor Tracer Bullet: Shooter, Shooter...

Shooter (to toady): I want you off this f!@#$%^' blog, you prick!

Bullet: Shooter...

Toady: I'm sorry.

Shooter: No, don't just be sorry, THINK for one f!@#$%^' second! What the f!@# you doing? Are you a professional or not?

Bullet: Shooter, Shooter.

Toady: Yes, I am.

Shooter: Do I f!@#$%^' go to your blog and rip down...

Bullet: Shooter, Shooter, Shooter...

Shooter: No, shut the f!@# up Bullet...

Bullet: Come on.

Shooter: No! NO!

Bullet: We can talk about it. Come on!

Shooter: Don't shut me up!

Bullet: I'm not shutting you up.

Shooter: Am I gonna walk around and rip your f!@#$%%' ads down...

Toady: No, I...

Shooter: In the middle of a recession? Then why the f!@# are you doing this now? Ah, duh-duh, duh, duh, like this in the email. What the f!@# is it with you? What don't you f!@#$%^' understand? You got ANY f!@#$%^' idear...

Today: No, no, no...

Shooter: About "Hey, it's f!@#$%^' idiotic!" having somebody walkin' up behind Bullet n the middle of the f!@#$%^' POST! GIMMEE A F!@#$%^' ANSWER!

(Silence)

Shooter: Seriously man, you and me, we're f!@#$%^' DONE professionally. F!@#$%^' ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slow sports night, huh

DMtShooter said...

That, and whistling past the graveyard, as Mark Twain might have said...