Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blogrolling on only $500K a year


Oh noes! Trail Blazer and Seahawk owner and my one-time lying sack of guano employer Paul Allen is going to lose control over one of his biggest holdings in a bankruptcy! How will I ever wipe the smile off my face? (Special Note to Seahawk Fan: Your owner is the reason why the refs were in the tank for the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Special note to Blazer Fan: Your owner is the reason why Greg Oden keeps getting hurt. Special note to Paul Allen: Karma's a bitch, isn't it?)

Punch in any Web site, get a cool word picture. It's oddly stimulating.

Simon on Sports gives the time and dates for when Peyton Manning will erase Brett Favre from the record books, thereby provoking an even more pathetic comeback from the Gunslinger. You're never getting away from these people, folks.

Poor banking dears in NYC just can't live on $500K a year. If you can read this without wanting to set some rich prick on fire, you're a better man than me. Or is that worse?

Nick Underhill goes down the A-Rod / Selig path and finds them all reprehensible. I applaud his brave stand.

SSR visits with our old friend Fred Mitchell, the very devoted Fed Ex customer. Yes, I'm still wondering what the Eagles would look like with Reggie Wayne instead of him. And with that, it's off to cry myself to sleep yet again...

No comments: