Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blogrolling: Convetional Lemur Ethics, The Cult and Movie... and Titty Gambling

Blogfrica Con! I had this idea in 2007. Along with everyone else. Kudos to HHR for actually making it a reality. If, well, kudos is the word. (Watch for my panel, "Pennies A Day: How To Write and Write and Write a Relentlessly Unpopular Sports Blog.")

Sports Media Journal
interviews outgoing ESPN ombudsperson Le Anne Schreiber in a podcast. You have to love Blogfrica for, well, caring more about the ethics of the Lemur than the Lemur seems to...

Moneyball, The Movie, starring Brad Pitt. I love the book and the author, but... Who would they have gotten had the A's, um, actually won anything?

It's time to cozy up with a cult, America. If it ends winter, I'm ready to take bids on my soul.



And finally, a link you'll really like... odds on the next SI swimsuit cover model. Titty *and* gambling? No one will link to that!

No comments: