Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Sadness

That is for all you suckers out there that think they can handle The Truth.


I've been asked to pick games for Five Tool Tool. And rightfully so. This will be easier than suckering Isiah Thomas into a bad trade. Pick games against other bloggers who think they know something about college hoops? They'd have an easier time as Britney Spears next PR handler than beating me.

Here's the deal - unlike filling out a bracket and seeing what happens, this contest is about betting on games - against the spread, straight up and over unders. Everyone starts out with 100,000 points. Let me save everyone the trouble now. Quit. You don't want The Truth. You can't handle The Truth.

While you're picking the trendy Winthrop and Old Dominion to be the Cinderellas of this years tourney, I'll be counting your money in my winnings and leaving you with Cinderella's ugly step sisters.

You've been warned. The Truth has spoken.

No comments: