Friday, October 17, 2008

Epic Drop: Top 10 consolations for Rays fans

Your link is here, and holy moley. I'm not too proud to admit that I was preparing for Red Sox Elimination Day -- you'd think I'd learn not to do that by now -- but good grief. From 7-0 to 8-7 in about an hour or so, and more from JD Drew, Mr. Clutch.

I think I just threw up in Philly Fan's mouth.

Well, on the bright side, a longer series is fun, right? And probably better for the Phils, especially if it somehow results in a less fresh Scott Kazmir facing them. (And oh by the way... even if the Rays hadn't scored 2 in a long seventh inning tonight, Kazmir still leaves the game, having thrown 111 pitches. That's the problem with him; even when he's throwing a shutout, he throws too many pitches.)

Anyway, go click the link. Laughing at Rays Fan isn't nearly as much fun as laughing at Sox Fan, but you take what you can get.

No comments: