Sunday, May 11, 2008

Too.. many... targets...

For the better part of a month, I've been sitting on this Yahoo story from the Reuters wire, in which "Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises."

I'll wait here while you go check it out.

So where do you go with something like this, really? Do you go with Mike D'Antoni taking the Knicks money to go coach a roster that is singularly mismatched to his talents? Or maybe talk about how every non-Danica Patrick participant in the upcoming Indy 500 means nothing? Or how the PGA Tour sans Tiger Woods has achieved near NHL levels of sports irrelevance?

All I really know is that this thing has been in my bookmark list for weeks now, and it's bigger than me. I fold my tent. It's up to you now.

No comments: