|23 Years Of Very Little|
9) Are we certain that that Mayan Apocalypse wasn't averted, since Jello still exists?
8) What does T-Mobile inspiring pink light pollution have to do with cell phone coverage?
7) If you are doing last-minute gift shopping at Target, aren't you pretty much admitting that your life has gone horribly, horribly wrong?
6) Are Chevy truck owners secretly looking forward to the end of the world, so they can finally feel good about their purchase?
5) Do you have to suffer from periodic mental blackouts to buy a Toyota?
4) If you drink Miller, will you become inspired to eat unhealthy and terrible food to go with your unhealthy and terrible beer?
3) How does a twitchy bald white man gripping a Bud Light equate to a party, and doesn't this prove that America's youth are failing us?
2) Can we also help to give Fox' sports personnel the ability to cut a tolerable charity promotion?
1) If Christmas music wasn't in the public domain, would any advertiser make Christmas ads?