Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Brief And Pathetic Note Of Fantasy Baseball Whining

TESTIFY
20 innings pitched by my guys tonight: 0.00 ERA, 0.50 WHIP, 23.00 K/BB ratio, 1 win, 3 saves. (Would have been two wins if the Rays could have done something, anything, with the odious Luke Hochevar to support David Price, but that's why they are the Rays.)

Nice big boost in pitching ratio numbers. As close to the money as I've been in some time. Still enough time left in the season for Good Things To Happen; it's been a crazy close year.

So... it's really the best of all possible nights for not one, but two, starting OFs to go down with probable DL-level injuries. After another guy did the same thing on Sunday.

Oh well. I should be thankful, right? Less of a distraction for preparing for my fantasy football draft... which, um, never gets ruined by clear air turbulence injuries.

Now, if you all don't mind, I've got to go find the cricket that has invaded my Man Cave, and take out way too much obvious transference on his rather unlucky existence...

No comments: