Thursday, May 21, 2009

205 drop: Top 10 live poker player types

Today's list could have easily gone much larger, but I have to leave something to the vibrant commenting community, don't I? I slay me. (And wonder, in my heart of hearts, if I'll ever get stupid enough about this game to go be a Main Event fish in Vegas for the WSOP. The answer is, of course, no, but not for the reason you think. Unlike say, my fixation on one day going to an Eagles Super Bowl win, the WSOP is an annual event, rather than a once in a lifetime one; the potential for getting that itch every year is way too great. Especially if I somehow cash. Anyway, go click...)

And just because I love you, Dear Reader, almost as much as I love hot lesbians, an extra dose of Jennifer Tilly that's probably NSFW. If she really wants to bluff someone out of a pot, she really should just recite this scene...

3 comments:

Tracer Bullet said...

I don't care much about poker, but I will support anything that involves Jennifer Tilly. I would crawl through broken glass to sniff that woman's sweat socks.

DMtShooter said...

I'm still wondering how "Bound", with her and Gina Gershon as amorous lesbians, did not make a billion dollars.

Tracer Bullet said...

It was a decent enough film, but it needed more Tilly/Gerson making out.