Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fear Us

Skip Bayless says he was scared to come to Philadelphia as a member of the Dallas Cowboys media team. This, as part of a wide-ranging equalization of another team's bad fan behavior with our own, because we invented negativity. I'm so proud of us for that, but why the hell didn't we take out the patent? We could be swimming in Tastykakes, people. Let's not have another good idea like that without seeing cash from it again, please.

As for Skip being all scared of us, I'm pretty sure that I can speak for the entire region when I say... good? Yay for us? And why can't the rest of America step up and help us move forward, as a species?

But I feel your pain, Skip. Whenever I see you on my television, I get very afraid that I won't be able to find the remote fast enough to get you off my screen. So there's fear all around, really.

No comments: