Monday, April 20, 2009

A quick question to my East Coast homies

Does it ever not suck to live here, weather wise?

I realize that I've become a complete candy-ass from six years in the oh so comfy womb that is Northern California, but I'm fairly sure that by the time the calendar gets to April 20, you should have had more than five days in the whole freaking year where the weather didn't want to make you burn your Least Coast House to the ground and go live under some California bridge.

We now return you to your usual, mostly sports-related, timewaste.

4 comments:

CMJDad said...

hahahahah. This coming from the guy who is deathly afraid of Global Warming! I say bring it on! I'd love to have Florida like weather year round, without having to live in Florida!

DMtShooter said...

This weather reminds you of Florida? I think you need to get out more.

I'm not asking for it to be warm. I'm asking for it to not suck. You know, a clear day once every ten, to help me maintain my youthful tan.

Anonymous said...

Nobody is forcing you to live there.

DMtShooter said...

The 27 years left on the mortgage beg to differ. Ah well. Better weather next life.