Wednesday, April 22, 2009

205 Drop: Top 10 songs for your funeral

Today's link is inspired by a story out of Britain, where ACDC is making more appearances at people's last gigs, and also by past entrance music discussions. My list won't match yours, of course (if nothing else, it's lacking "Enter Sandman", which I suspect will be played at way too many Yankee Fan funerals, or "Sweet Caroline" for the Sawx faithful), but it's well worth your click. I don't ask for much.

Oh, who am I kidding? You come to see me become fertilizer, you're sitting through this as an entire playlist, along with some overbearing prerecorded audio track explaining my choices. Also, a reading from my relentlessly unpopular novels. And why yes, the Upcoming Birthday *does* keep creeping into my conscious thought. Thanks for noticing.

Now, go rock this joint.

No comments: