Thursday, June 6, 2013

FTT Off-Topic Finally, The Blogstop Injury

My last three hours & counting
Not sports, not long, not happy.

So all year, the Shooter Wife has been telling me about how bad her allergies have been, and I've been... sympathetic, but more or less unaffected. I've been under the impression that all of the running that I've been doing has helped, because while they've been bad in past years, to the point where I've cycled through a variety of ineffective OTC pills, this year has been a miss.

Until, well, today.

Side bar: I've mentioned this before, but the Shooter Family does not have a clothes dryer. It's a bit of a drag, but I'm eco-conscious and cheap, plus I work from home, so hanging up the damp laundry on some dryer racks or the backyard clothesline isn't that big of a deal. The utility savings is considerable, especially when you have AC units running in muggy New Jersey, but it does mean that you can be exposed to, well, something. Something horrifying, all of which seems to want to lodge in my right eye as I write this.

So, um, nothing else to say today, especially since the Nyquil is finally making an impact. See you tomorrow for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, sinuses permitting...

No comments: