Sunday, November 16, 2014

Top 10 NFL Week 11 Ad Questions

Yay, Ford
10) Is it fair to note that a chocolate diamond also looks like other brown things?

9) Are people who shop at Wal-Mart brain-damaged, or just the people who appear in their ads?

8) If I invest with Fidelity, will I be stalked by green lines that only I can see?

7) Do Honda owners enjoy imagining their action figures having sex?

6) Have all Budweiser drinkers driven their friends away with their choice of beverage?

5) Do Game of War users fantasize about snotty blondes wandering through combat?

4) Why does the Nationwide recovery agent do her work with such inefficient parkour?

3) Do eBay users really think they have lives of focused excitement, rather than just hoardy consumption?

2) Can anything stop the horror that is the croissant donut?

1) If I buy a Ford van, do I have to live in it?

No comments: