Thursday, August 29, 2013

Jerry Jones, Super Genius

Just Ask Him
Reported in Deadspin.

“I’ve been told that I have, by Cat-Scans, that it’s like the brain of a 40 year old,” Jones crowed. “…The guy really did not know it was me. I was there anony- mously. He said, ‘And so I just wanted to come down. I saw your chart. I know how old you are. That part is really impressive.’”

Um, Jerry? You do realize that the best way to set up the long con, and really get lifetime value out of the mark, is to make them think they are really sma...

Yeah, forget I said anything. So, what do you attribute to the secret of your success, Jerry? Is it the cosmetic surgery keeping your brain skin tight, the presence of so much artwork at your celebration of self stadium, the benefit of brain-aiding radiation from your cartoonishly large tee vee in the field of play...

Just keep talking, sport. The rest of us have so much to learn from you!

No comments: