Friday, March 22, 2013

Do Not Feed The Sharks

I Am A Pokey Little Puppy
Just a small note as to the posting schedule and if you are looking for fantasy baseball tidbits...

Well, here's the thing.

I've got all of that prepared, with tons of thoughts about who is under and overvalued at every position.

I also know who I like in keeper leagues, who I'd go after in a redraft league, and particular strategies in regards to bullpens, rookies, position scarcity, how the World Baseball Classic changed my rankings, how the longer spring training sessions have also made for larger sample sizes and a little more in the way of confidence on stats...

But, well, um...

The guys in my league?

They read this blog.

And they'll be over in 32 hours, and the room isn't ready for them, and they need help in reading me and who I really want in an auction...

The way, say, sharks need a beach filled with blind swimmers to use sunblock that is bar-b-q scented.

So...

Check back in about, oh, 36 hours.

I promise it will be about as worth your while as anything else is.

And with that, it's time to prep the room...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be kind enough to post your full player rankings for us that are behind in our research?

DMtShooter said...

Sadly, they wouldn't be of much use, since I'm prepped for a keeper league, and there are about 80 players kept over 12 teams.